Compact Filters from Tri-Mer Corp:
The Performance of a HEPA Filter with a MERV 16
Rating & Affordable, "Self-Cleaning" Technology
New in the U.S. and Available Exclusively
Tri-Flow is a revolutionary new filter system technology for submicron particulate and fumes that delivers performance virtually identical to a HEPA filter. It is a superior alternative for bag, cartridge and pocket filter applications throughout industry.
Tri-Flow has a MERV 16 rating, so it's a superior alternative to bags and cartridges, which typically are rated MERV 10-13.
It provides filtration efficiencies of 99.999% on 0.5 micron and larger particles by weight, and cost-effective compliance with stack emissions standards.
Tri-Flow has an exceptionally large filter surface area and small envelope, which makes it ideal for applications such as mining and tunneling equipment, laser cutting, food processing, foundries, and powder coating. Read our case studies here.
Tri-Flow filters have a multi-year service life, and are easy to maintain.
Other features include:
Tri-Flow filter technology is used by companies worldwide to achieve the
performance of a HEPA filter, with a longer service life.
• motor industry • civil engineering • laser cutting • metal spraying • material handling
• cement products • CPI • metallurgy • food processing • powder coating • pharmaceuticals
• animal feed and fertilizer • asbestos disposal
To discuss Tri-Flow technology, call Ron Doneff, (623) 271-0929 or
Other Tri-Mer Technologies:
- For dusts over 3 microns, Tri-Mer manufactures the Whirl Wet dust collector.
- For applications over 300oF that demand the simultaneous removal of PM, SO2, mercury, and dioxins, Tri-Mer manufactures the UltraCat system.
- For cooler sources involving filterable and condensable fine particulate, and the wet scrubbing of acid gases, Tri-Mer manufactures the Cloud Chamber System.
1400 Monroe Street • P.O. Box 730 • Owosso, MI 48867; USA
Phone: (989) 723-7838 • Fax: (989) 723-7844
© Copyright 2012 Tri-Mer Corporation
All Tri-Mer Corporation products are proudly manufactured in the USA