- Boiler MACT compliance. The American
Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) has awarded Tri-Mer and its
fellow team members the Grand Place Award for Engineering Excellence,
Energy Production Category. Tri-Mer supplied a Catalytic Ceramic Filter System to control boiler emissions - PM, NOx, CO, HCl, SO2, and mercury -
for the University of Iowa. The ceramic filter system can be configured
to remove acid gases, including SO2 and HCl, as well as mercury and
- Strategic Alliance Advances Biomass Initiatives. Tri-Mer Corporation and Enginuity Energy LLC, a renewable energy company, have established a research agreement for the testing of biomass fuels at Enginuity Energy's research and development lab. The agreement gives Tri-Mer access to Enginuity Energy's Ecoremedy® gasification technology, which economically gasifies a wide range of extremely high moisture and high ash content material; Enginuity Energy LLC will have access to Tri-Mer's patented UltraCat catalyst filter system, which removes NOx, acid gases and particulate, also dioxins, in one system.
- University of Iowa biomass boiler
project completed. The project incorporates a Catalytic Ceramic filter system for Boiler MACT compliance on particulate, NOx, and
CO. The selection of the state-of-the-art
Tri-Mer ceramic filter technology indicates the high value placed on the quality of the environment.
- Tri-Mer delivered papers and
exhibited at three biomass and coal
International Biomass in St. Louis,
Southeast Biomass in Atlanta, and
CIBO in Portland. The focus was
on using the Tri-Mer's Catalytic And Non-Catalytic Ceramic Filter Systems for the control of PM, SO2,
HCl, NOx, dioxins, and CO.
- Tri-Mer has completed the first of two
projects for control of PM, NOx, and dioxins following existing thermal oxidation equipment. The firms are Fortune 100 and Fortune 100 Fastest Growing companies in the high tech sector.
HOME / NOx FILTER / CERAMIC CATALYST FILTER / WET CCS FOR SUBMICRON PARTICULATE
BOILER MACT / WHIRL WET WET DUST COLLECTOR / TRI-NOx SCRUBBERS
VERTICAL FLOW SCRUBBERS / CROSSFLOW SCRUBBER / TANKS / COMPACT AIR FILTERS
Select by Trade Name / Select by Need / Literature / Articles – Cloud Chamber /
Press / Q&A / Awards & Alliances / Reps / Contact / Product Catalog /
News / Conference Talks / Industry Events
1400 Monroe Street • P.O. Box 730 • Owosso, MI 48867; USA
Phone: (989) 723-7838 • Fax: (989) 723-7844
© Copyright 2015 Tri-Mer Corporation
Website designed by Marketing Services Inc.