We are dedicated to providing industries worldwide with pollution control solutions that are best in class.
As a leader in the industry, we are always looking for qualified people. Most employees have been with Tri-Mer for 8 years or more – much longer than the national average of 4.6 years. The long-term dedication of our employees is a great source of pride for us.
Currently, we have a career opportunity available for:
SolidWorks Design Engineer
Seeking applicant with the following qualifications:
- Proficient in SolidWorks (5 or more years.)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- BSME is a plus but, not a requirement.
- Experience in creating mechanical drawings. Strength in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Use of good engineering design practices.
- Ability to travel both in and out of the United States, and hold a valid driver’s license.
Job Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
- Refine and expand existing part libraries to generate new parts and product lines.
- Combine standard parts, customer supplied equipment and site drawing to create proposal and project drawings.
- If deemed necessary, travel to worksite to take dimensions and information for site layout drawings.
- Create detail build drawings of OEM equipment, duct, piping, structural steel, foundation and anchoring etc.
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 40+ hour work week
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
All submissions will be treated as confidential. Please send resume and contact information to PO Box 730, Owosso, Michigan 48867,
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.